POLICIES & CONDITIONS - A View of The Lake Bed & Breakfast
- We are open all year, except for Christmas and New Year's Day (closed from December 24th to 2nd January).
- We are an adult-oriented facility, however children over 12 are welcome.
- We cannot accommodate pets.
- Interior is a non-smoking environment, however smoking is permitted on the exterior patio, away from open doors.
- Reservations are recommended.
- We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your travel plans or use a credit card with trip interruption/cancellation coverage.
- For your convenience we accept E-transfers, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
The safety and well-being of all our guests as well as that of our staff are our highest priority. In accordance with local health and safety guidelines, some facilities and services may be limited until further notice.
- Our rooms are being cleaned / sanitized to a very high level that surpasses government recommendations.
- Although we always cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis prior to Covid 19, for additional safety we are now using hotel-grade cleaning supplies.
- Our normal service is to come in everyday to clean the suite, but at this time we will only come in every two days to change the towels and empty trash etc, in order to limit our staff's time in each room.
- All guest areas are cleaned regularly and sanitized. Washing of linens is set to high temperatures.
In order to give everyone peace of mind since we are aware of our guests' concerns, we will abide by "the new normal" throughout the 2021 season as well as in future.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in: 4:00pm to 6:30pm, or by prior arrangement only.
- Check-out: 11:00am.
DEPOSITS / ADDITIONAL GUEST CHARGES
- All rates are based on double occupancy. Click here to view the rates for each of our guest suites.
- Additional guests $50.00 per person plus taxes - must be arranged prior to arrival and all guests must be over 12 years of age.
- A deposit of 50% may be required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights or more).
- We require a credit card number for your reservation, which will be charged for your stay upon your arrival or if you incur any cancellation or other fees (see "Cancellations" below).
As we are a small B & B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- Reservations are fully refundable with a minimum of 14 days notice, less $25 administration fee per suite. Should you cancel within 14 days, we will make every attempt to re-book the suite. If we are unable to do so, you will be charged for each night you originally booked.
- Stays of 5 days or longer, or multiple room bookings, will require 30 days notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable. Should you cancel within 30 days, we will make every attempt to re-book the suite. If we are unable to do so, you will be charged for each night you originally booked.
- Early departure or shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms, we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
- Special dietary needs can be accommodated with advance notice (the advantages of having an in-house chef).
- We offer two choices of breakfast start times:
- Between 8:00am and 8:30am, or
- Between 8:30am and 9:00am.
- We invite our guests to relax around the breakfast table and enjoy the 3 course meals at your leisure.